- A creative entrepreneur observing your peers and mentors hosting incredible live events and wondering if a live event is right for your business?
- A mastermind leader looking to support your group by providing guidance on the most important considerations and tools when adding events to a business model?
- An organization holding an amazing mission-driven conference or retreat and wanting to provide valuable content to your attendees on how to approach the event planning process?
If you answered yes to any of these,
then you’ve come to the right place.
The Strategy of EventsIn this workshop we’ll explore: IF an event is the best business strategy for your goals, including a cost/benefit analysis; WHY you should host an event and the critical strategic considerations; and finally, HOW to go about making your event a success by maximizing reach and impact.
Customized workshop takeaways could include:
- The questions you MUST answer before undertaking any event
- The process for identifying a clear why and mission for your event
- A roadmap to plan and execute the 3 stages of event planning
- An event budget overview: i.e. how to ensure your event is profitable!
- Insider tips and tricks for event success (including humorous stories of what NOT to do)
- Done-for-you templates and checklists
- Inventive ideas to uniquely brand your event
Elizabeth’s viewpoint, actions and training enabled me to grow as both a manager and employee. The ripple effect of Elizabeth’s work directly contributed to my strength as a leader. This year I exceeded even my own expectations and lead my department to be the top performing team in our organization. I highly recommend Elizabeth’s influential work for any organization needing growth and a new perspective.
Adrea Wirl Director of Client Engagement, TransCanada Gas
About ElizabethWith over 20 years of event planning and management experience, Elizabeth has become a leading strategist in events that are impactful, unique, and purposeful in achieving success based on the needs of her clients. Known for immediately inspiring confidence with her warmth and expertise, Elizabeth’s relentless pursuit of quality and legendary attention to detail are the trademarks of her outstanding reputation. Most notable is her ability to paint a picture of what is possible and then make that possibility a reality. Her unique combination of hands-on expertise, warmth and creativity has made her a go-to speaker for companies and organizations of all sizes, educating on best practices in implementing events as a key business strategy.
Elizabeth has strategically created and facilitated a variety of successful events, including:
- Multi-day entrepreneurial conferences and camps for hundreds of attendees
- Corporate workshops to increase employee engagement and improve corporate culture
- International retreats for mastermind groups and boards of directors
- TEDx-style events for organizations and communities
Sample clients and partners include: