TERMS & CONDITIONS
The website www.davine.com (hereinafter “Website”) and any content therein (defined below) is owned and operated by Davine Inc. (hereinafter “we” “us” “our”) a Massachusetts S-Corporation. Please read all Terms & Conditions before using our Website – by visiting and using this Website, you (hereinafter “visitor” “you” “your”) are consenting that you have read these Terms & Conditions, and agree to be bound by them.
Use of Website
To access or use our Website, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite mental capacity to enter into these Terms & Conditions. By using this Website, you represent that you are at least 18 years old, and that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Any use of this website by anyone under 18 constitutes an unauthorized use and a violation of these terms and conditions; we do not authorize use of this Website by anyone under 18.
Please note these Terms & Conditions may be subject to changes or updates at any time, and Website may not provide notice of such changes or updates. We reserve our right to make any changes or updates at any time, and the burden is on the user to routinely check these Terms & Conditions for updates. By continuing to use our Website and the content we produce, you confirm you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as they appear, whether or not you have read them. If you are not in agreement with these Terms & Conditions, please do not use our Website or any of the Content that appears thereon.
Intellectual Property Rights
This Website contains original work that has been created with creativity, originality, dedication, care, detail, planning, and creative thinking. This collection of work is considered intellectual property created and owned by Davine Inc. and is protected under Federal Intellectual Property Laws, which prevents unauthorized use of our materials. These materials may include, but are not limited to: trademarked and copyrighted material, as well as any and all original works on our Website and within the content provided, including but not limited to blog posts, content, free resources, website design, layout, photographs, graphics, words, content, information, documents, data, our logo, artwork, color scheme, branding and/or placement of same on Website, to the extent protectable, and any and all other information accessible through this Website, which constitutes proprietary information. This protection also includes any and all content that appears on the Website, including blog posts, program names, and any other text whether or not authored by us. All proprietary information and content hereinafter identified as (“Content”).
By your use of Website, you hereby agree you will not engage in any copyright infringement, including copying, sharing, or otherwise using material from Website without permission. You understand and acknowledge you will likely be in violation of these Intellectual Property laws should you copy, repost, alter, publish, sell, assist others in selling, manipulate, distribute, or in any way exploit any of the content or intellectual property on the Website, without our express written consent. If such behavior is discovered or suspected, we reserve the right to immediately revoke your access to our Website, as well as any program or materials you may have purchased, without refund, and reserve the right to prosecute any actionable infringement or misuse to the full extent of the law.
Licensee / Licensor Rights: Our Limited License to You
- As a licensee, you understand and agree that you will not:
- Copy, edit, distribute, duplicate or steal any information on our Website, or any Content therein, including that which has been posted by a third party, whether or not you have purchased the information.
- Use, post, distribute, copy, steal or otherwise use any portion of our Website, including content or products, without express, written permission provided by Davine Inc. and understand that any such use may constitute infringement, which may give rise to a cause of action against you.
- Hold any of our Content out to be your own, and understand that doing so constitutes stealing and is a violation of our intellectual property rights.
- Share purchased materials, information, content with others who have not purchased them.
- Use any portion of our Website, including all Content, information, and purchased materials, in any commercial manner such that you make, may make, or intend to make a profit from it.
- You further acknowledge and understand that any such actions including but not limited to those outlined above will likely constitutes infringement and/or theft of our work, and a violation of these Terms and Conditions and United States Federal laws, and we reserve the right to prosecute this infringement to the full extent of the law.
- Any requests for written permission to use any content posted on our Website shall be made before you wish to use any such content, and may be made by sending an email with your written request to email@example.com
- Licensee / Licensor Rights: Your License to Us
- You may be able to post your original content to our Website, including but not limited to blog comments, testimonials, or photos. You may also have the opportunity to respond to generated emails with comments or feedback, comment on a social media live stream, webinar, or any other medium where content is distributed in a manner that allows for participation or feedback. By posting any sort of information, you represent you are the owner of anything you post, and are at least 18 years of age.
- When you submit or post any such information, you also agree and understand that you are assigning and/or licensing us and anyone else authorized by us, the irrevocable, unlimited, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestrictive, worldwide license to use, distribute, sell, copy, edit, exploit, or otherwise publicly disseminate any information or content you post, in whole or in part, with or without identifying you as the author of the original post or comment. If we so choose to identify you, you also grant us the right to identify you as the author of any comments, posts, or the like by name, email address, screen name, or any other reasonable manner of identification.
- You agree you are wholly assigning any intellectual property ownership rights to us by your action and decision to post on our Website, or otherwise provide us with content, with access to our Website constituting good and valuable consideration in exchange for these intellectual property rights. You understand that should any of your comments or posts be used, in whole or in part, you are not entitled to any payment and will not request any form of payment or favorable treatment in return.
- Testimonials: Our Website may feature testimonials from clients, in order to provide readers with comments, feedback, and information from others’ experiences with our services, website and products. While all information, photos, and quotes used are from actual clients, sharing their real, honest opinions of our website and services, these testimonials are not to be considered as a guarantee that current or future clients will experience the same results, or a guarantee that all clients will have the same experience. You understand and agree that by reading a featured testimonial on our Website, you do not expect the same results, and understand this information is not a guarantee.
Should you choose to post anything on our Website, social media pages, webinars, or otherwise, you are hereby agreeing and acknowledging you will not post anything that could harm us or another user, or include anything defamatory, harmful, hurtful, or otherwise upsetting. You understand that if you make the decision to post content that constitutes cyber bullying, your comments will be removed immediately, and we reserve our right to take action against you to the full extent of applicable laws.
You may use our Website for lawful purposes only, and agree you will not post, comment, or otherwise transmit any content which infringes the rights of another, and agree to hold us harmless should you do so. You also agree and understand you are not to post any content which would constitute a criminal offense, use the Website or content for fraudulent or unlawful purposes, create civil liability, is repugnant, constitutes a violation of another’s intellectual property rights, is vulgar or obscene in any way, or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that we are the sole decider in whether content you post is objectionable, and have the unilateral right to remove any content you post, without explanation or ramifications. You also understand that we may be obligated to take further legal action, based upon information you post, and reserve our right to do so. Should a third party choose to take legal action against you, as a result of something you posted on our Website, you agree to hold us harmless and fully indemnify us of any legal ramifications or actions.
Use of Free Materials or Content
At times you may be offered a free download or printable as a gift or opt-in offer, in exchange for your name and email address. Should you choose to download or print this material, you understand this is to be used for your personal, non-commercial use only, and is not to be copied, edited, distributed, or otherwise shared in any way other than in its original form. Should you choose to share the material, you agree and understand that you will provide Davine Inc. and/or Elizabeth Shaw full credit, will not hold the material to be your own, or otherwise attempt to make any sort of gain (financial or otherwise), from our materials.
Your use of the Website constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following disclaimer (“Disclaimer”). We reserve the right to modify, alter, amend or update this Disclaimer. This Disclaimer is subject to change without notice. If you do not agree with or do not accept any part of this Disclaimer, you must not use the Website.
We have made every effort to ensure that all information on the Website has been tested for accuracy. We make no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
The Website disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
We have made every effort to ensure that all business information, including but not limited to any references to technology or business methodology, provided on the Website has been tested for accuracy. There is no guarantee that you will see positive results to your business using the techniques and materials provided on the Website. We assume no responsibility for your decisions or for policies or practices that you implement based on information on the Website. Everything provided on the Website is for informational purposes only.
From time to time, the Website may publish content with tutorials. All such tutorials have been tried and completed successfully, but results may vary from person to person. Some tutorials may include the use of tools, such as hammers, saws, or hot glue guns, which can cause injury. By voluntarily following any tutorial provided on the Website, you assume the risk of any potential injury that may result.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to events (“Event”). All Event content is for informational purposes only. Unless specifically disclosed in the content, the Website is not a partner or sponsor of these Events.
If you choose to attend an Event that was listed on the Website, you assume all risk of any potential injuries that you may incur at such an Event. Please consider all inherent risks of a particular Event before participating.
From time to time, the Events listed on the Website may contain an element of physical fitness. (e.g., 5k, bowling, etc.) If you are unsure of your physical abilities, you should seek medical advice prior to participating.
You (for yourself, your heirs, personal representatives, or assigns, and anyone else who might make a claim on your behalf) hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue the Website and its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, partners, shareholders, members, agents, employees, vendors, sponsors, and volunteers from any and all claims, demands, causes of action, damages, losses, or expenses (including court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees) which may arise out of, result from, or relate in any way to your attendance at any Event, except for any gross negligence or willful misconduct on our part.
TRAVEL INFORMATION DISCLAIMER
The Website may discuss topics related to travel, including discussion of modes of transportation, lodging, and activities. The travel information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. Your experience with the same providers mentioned may differ from that depicted on the Website. All travel information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. We make no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. We assume no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear on the Website.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
We make no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted, timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. We are not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold the Website, its owners, members, employees, officers, directors, managers, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses) which we suffer as a result of third-party claims based on: (i) your negligence or intentional misconduct, (ii) your breach of any provision of the Disclaimer (including representation or warranty); or, (iii) death, personal injury, or property damage arising out of, or relating to, your obligations hereunder.
The Disclaimer will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Massachusetts. Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to the Disclaimer, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) under its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction therein. The place of any such arbitration shall be in or near Middlesex County, Massachusetts. The parties also agree that the AAA Optional Rules for Emergency Measures of Protection shall apply to the proceedings.
If any provision(s) of the Disclaimer is held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall be severable and enforceable. If a provision is excessively broad, such a provision shall be limited or reduced in scope so as to be enforceable.
The Disclaimer not be assigned by you without our prior written consent; however, the Disclaimer may be assigned by us in our sole discretion.
All notices with respect to the Disclaimer must be in writing and made via email to Elizabeth@davine.com for the Website and to your email address.