Working with an event strategist is like hiring a contractor for your home renovation. You have a vision of what you want but need specialized support and guidance throughout the process to ensure the finished product meets the goal you pictured.
Get the direction you need to avoid a DIY disaster. Whether you are planning a 300-person mission-focused conference, a 12-person mastermind retreat, a 50-person single-day workshop, or any combination of the above, Elizabeth will lead you in developing a personalized strategy for executing your event that leaves you feeling organized and confident.
The key? Forget what you’ve heard everyone else do. Elizabeth has the expertise to help create a process that is unique to your business and ultimately works for YOU.
Customize your own consulting session to come away with
what is most important to you.
This could include:
- Identifying a clear why and mission for your unique event
- Strategic outline that accomplishes your project objective
- Roadmap outlining the 3 stages of the planning process
- Clarity on the big picture details: when, where, how
- Templates integrating the big picture details
- Understanding of the budgeting process: What to include, how much to charge, and how to account for your time and profit
- Personalized budget to specific event
- Ideals of how to make the event brand-unique
- Clear step-by-step guide, checklist, and timeline customized for your event
- Insider tips and tricks for event success
- Inventive ideas to create awe and magic
Elizabeth has the uncanny ability to draw you out and draw you in at the same time. She engages in a way that makes you truly feel seen and heard and then helps guide your way with a passion for purpose that outpaces your own. What a gift!
Ally Donnelly Reporter, NBC Boston
With over 20 years of event planning and management experience, Elizabeth has become a leading strategist in events that are impactful, unique, and purposeful in achieving success based on the needs of her clients. Known for immediately inspiring confidence with her warmth and expertise, Elizabeth’s relentless pursuit of quality and legendary attention to detail are the trademarks of her outstanding reputation.
Most notable is her ability to paint a picture of what is possible and then make that possibility a reality. Her unique combination of hands-on expertise, warmth and creativity has made her a go-to speaker for companies and organizations of all sizes, educating on best practices in implementing events as a key business strategy.
Elizabeth has strategically created and facilitated a variety of successful events, including:
- Multi-day entrepreneurial conferences and camps for hundreds of attendees
- Corporate workshops to increase employee engagement and improve corporate culture
- International retreats for mastermind groups and boards of directors
- TEDx-style events for organizations and communities
Sample clients and partners include: